Came across RocketDock days ago, and I am in love with it ^_^x

It is light. Can be made Lighter with low graphics. Sleek. User-Friendly Interface which allows advanced users to modify to their preferences. Quick browsing through the dock.

View its magic first-hand in the video below.

I have always been in love with I-Mac's dock feature and this is the lightweight solution for Windows. Love how you can minimise windows to the dock and still view videos in it, and how they jump to alert you to changes.

My favourite is the recycle bin. With Microsoft's Powertoy Tweak UI I can finally remove the recycle bin from my desktop, and have it in my dock. Auto-hide the dock, and you have a totally clean desktop ^_^x!!

The only downpoint about the dock is that you can't drag and drop to the dock. Instead, one has to use the directory to manually link programs to the dock. A tad tedious in my view. Hopefully, future versions of the dock will improve upon it ^_^x