Okay, really lmao-nade when I saw this advert. All this hype about Dettol. Sure.. it is great when you have a cut, need to mop your floors (Don't you just love living in a hospital environment?) or even for washing hands... but to bathe with Dettol? *haha*

YES~! Now I have cleanse my body of 99.9% of my normal flora! Come and infect me! --____--!!

And in case you don't know, normal flora are the pro-biotics or beneficial micro-organisms that live on your skin and gut that help protect you from the bad guys by taking up the space. By theen-block removal of them, you are setting up a nice free-for-all buffet for anything, anywhere. I would say that dettol is only feasible if there is some other wash, with normal flora on it. But that would be like pouring Yakult or Vitagen over yourself.





Oh yeah, trusted by doctors... and I believe they trust that you should know better than bathe in it yeah? Or maybe it is all a big sham to get you into their clinics...

*sigh* A little knowledge is a very dangerous thing.