Studying for Pharmacology now... somehow... just get a nostalgic feeling... that was my most hated subject in poly too... remember how frustrated I was with it... frankly.. nothing much has changed... I am still really frustrated with it right now too... maybe it is the lack of time... or the fact that I will never really get a subject I can't understand.. esp one where the names of the drugs don't really relate to their purpose...



*haha* guess it is in hard times like this that you become more frank with yourself... I remember saying once to myself back then... I am never going into pharmacology due to it... I guess now I am just reaffirming it...

Another thing that I reaffirmed now is that... I will want to go abroad for my studies... had actually wanted to go overseas for my university studies.. but there was some unsettled business the last time around... now.. i guess you can say... it is more or less done.

Guess I should really start looking for a lab of interest and an area of specialty in the coming 3 month break... the next step will at least be 5 years the least... 10 years at worst... sitting here now, I must say that there will be alot that I'll miss, knowing how I work.. I might not be back for quite a while.. even for visits... but yeah... I know I'll get by.

Hopefully I can finally find a place with a peaceful view... where I can spend my weekends catching up on my readings and have a nice cup of tea... in the midst of the fast-paced madness here, I do long for such simple simplicities =3... I want to carry on in a place where there isn't always a rush to get by with life... hopefully, the grass is greener on the other side.