Hmm, haven been writing many personal posts these days... but yeah.. I've been thinking... graduation is like less than a year away... and I guess I have not really thought about the next chapter of my life... just know that I'm not going to stay in NTU for that... but yeah =S

Lately been staying in at hall, and yeah, its not not yet the mugging period, so not really alot of locals are around... and one these nice peaceful weekends you get to think about life...

A comment by Charleen's group the other day sorta put me in perspective.. although we're in the same hall, I've not really spoken to my bro or visited his room... hmm... maybe I'll visit him next week.. it is nearing his Bday too...

and yeah on bday... radical Nick did a facebook experiment the other day... seems that lots of us these days are too dependent on technology... which I'm guilty of myself.. frankly.. I can only remember the birthdays of a handful by heart.. let alone their phone-numbers... unimportance? not really... lack of effort? I guess so =S

gotta say I love my Dad and Godpa... they are the rare ones that insist on writing cards.. even if its just twice a year... it just bridges that widening gap I guess... internet (besides the use of skype)... is sorta lacking that human touch I feel...

well... maybe I'll do something productive this time around... I procrastinated in secondary school... and again in poly... lets hope uni will be different =3



... Closing time, every new beginning...
... Comes from some other beginning's end...