Sure many of you have heard it in the news... how the MacDonald burgers don't decompose and stuff... and frankly, I don't really feel that frying your food is all healthy, but seriously you don't just take a single observation and claim it to be truth... there has to be controls/competitors/constants for it to hold any weight...

Well, gotta say I'm glad somebody did the tests before I eventually got around doing it... only thing I have against it was probably they could have done it over a month, to confirm that the results were conclusive.. nevertheless, I believe that the data shown is significant.



Not really going to post any of the findings here, as I feel that you should read it in its entirety. Read it here at The Burger Lab... love the use of controls, both positive and negative and constant conditions ^^x

and yes my favourite phrase of the article...

"My problem is not with McDonald's. My problem is with bad science."