so today was convocation... or graduation.. uni style =x... yeah.. its been 3 years.. comparable with poly.. but somehow.. I just felt that I did more.. and did less all the same... I did try out theater production... but I never acted... I studied science... but never went a step further to mingle with profs or do more... I made new friends.. but in a way.. I also hung out less...

and I guess the weirdest feeling is that I'm not really feeling anything... everyone is happy and all.. like yeah... no more studying.. time to work and make the big bucks... live the dream...

and in a way... I guess I'm in limbo... stuck in a plan I committed to... this is merely a pit-stop, a transit.. a momentary rest... the end is still far from reach.. and far from over...

but by the end of the entire ceremony.. gotta say.. I felt totally sapped.. drained... exhausted... like I ground my life away... without feeling happiness... and missing my chance... *haha* the silly little things of life.



and here's the original song =3