A week ago, I posted about a forum on hair styling for girls... and my good friend alex commented... "what about the guys?"

Well... being the good friend that I am... and understanding that he is all stressed up now... I decided to search deep into the web for something for the guys...

The result is this... Olympic Girls.net   ... A webby dedicated to sport girls... who said that sports girls are all hunky and stuff =x

The only downside I guess is the lack of asian ladies (it is primarily western dominated).. but still plenty to focus on ^_^x

Bia and Branca Feres , identical twin sisters from Brazil who competed as synchronized swimmers

Susanna Kallur  , Swedish Sprinter & Hurdles


Fatima Moreira de Melo , field hockey player for Netherlands


Maria Kirilenko , Russian Tennis player


And a gentle reminder...
So bro, don't just study hohx, do take some time off, relax and enjoy the scenery =x