Hmm, feeling alittle emo at the moment... maybe week of solitude is finally taking its toll on me... had plans tonight, but were canceled due unforeseen circumstances... so all alone... maybe I should go back on Sunday and play some soccer... oh.. I should have done more with my week... crumbs...

Oh well... listening to these songs at the moment... dedicating a few of them to my bros... guess everyone is having a hard time in his or her own way too... take care all!!

[First Time - Lifehouse]
Dedicated to all who are Feeling the Love.


[Freedom - Admetorhan.]


[Whatever it Takes - Lifehouse]
For Lei.


Trapped. Tamed.[Concrete Prison - Cedrus.]



[Somewhere only We Know - Keane]
For Nick.


Go for it Nick. Inspire us all.[We Met Julien - Screen4.]


Back in Poly, I actually did a sculpture very similar to this picture for my Arts elective. Interesting. A numbed deja vu... maybe the feeling is universal... wished I took a photo of my sculpture back then.[Freedom by RestlessNights.]