Thankx to Alex for bringing this up... didn't realise that I have never featured this song on this blog.... weird...

My favourite theme song for any action film so far... I guess the main fad was the way the first spiderman movie took our breath away... the first time the audience got into his shoes and experienced the swinging first-hand.

But yeah... this is a great collaboration of brilliant artists. Wootx~!


And yes, many people have made covers of the song... some more successful than others =x


.... Click Here to listen to the covers ^^x...



Okay, I lied. First up, is not really a cover, but more of an overlay over the original song. What puts it apart, is that, it is an overlay by a very unlikely instrument, not present in the original song. Enjoy~!



Next up is a cover. But by a girl. Gives a really different feel to the entire song.



And finally yes... this one really just cracked me up =3