One of the games I'm looking forward to this year ^^x... really since Diablo 3 is like delayed till God knows when... this is the closest thing to it =3

Has a richer storyline than any of the Diablo series thus far, but with the arcade action hack-slash theme of the series... but only in this 3rd installment is there going to be co-op play.

So far what has been gathered is that 1 copy of the game can allow for 2 players to play on the same screen locally.. which is cool, like a game at the arcades... it can also support up to 4 players online, but it is unclear if you need 4 copies, like L4D2, or 2 copies, with 2 players playing locally is possible...

Either way, I'm quite sold to the idea... guess I will wait till end of May for the release... currently, there is an offer on STEAM for you to pre-oder DS:III and get DS:I and DS:II for free... quite good for those wanting to get the back-story.. for me... I guess I rather wait for an overall discount on the game itself =P

and here's a look at the co-op play locally with 2 players...



really hope it will be as fun as LOTR:ROTK was many years back... really yearn for some co-op play while sitting side by side on the couch... just makes it so much more exciting!!