Alrighty for 24 AD/PAR, the 3 places I have came up with are the following. Date is likely to be this Saturday, 12 July. Do discus about it, if none of the places appeal you guys, then I will see if I can think up of more. Do msn me or sms me your views when you catch me around ^_^x thanks~!

First place is Timbre - Art House.  (Open 6pm till 2am)
Current promotions: Saturday Tuborg Bucket Night @$40 nett. Heard from a friend, can open black label cheaply too, not sure on details.

Enjoy Live Singaporean Bands by the River.
Estimated Cost per pax: $40.



Next up is 1Rochester  (Open 6.00pm till 2.00am)
Promotions: Martini Mayhem Promotion : 3 Martini for $30 or All you can drink for $58
Any 5 Premium Beers at $50++ (But I gotta call to check details if its available on Sat when we go there, got it off their webby)

Hopefully we get the outdoor seats and enjoy it there.
Estimated cost per pax: $60.




Okay, final place is where I have not been yet. Dempsey Hill  Heard quite alot of hype about the place, and there is a wide variety to choose from, like Quaruba_r ,Red Dot Brewhouse , or Camp  .
Promotions: Varies with place chosen.

It looks like a really nice getaway in the serene surroundings.
Estimated Cost: I am guessing $40-$60 from the reviews