Finally it is friday ^_^x... not really that is is going to be much rest... still alot of work and reports to catch up on... plus the dreaded quiz next week... oh dang... =(

But hey~ its friday!!! ^_^x and it means that I can cut a bit of slack and have a nice Baileys to kick off the mood =x

and while I am at it... thought I share with everyone the different stuff that I have been wishing to try too =x ... I guess it is a MUST for all Baileys lovers out there =3

Sipping my Baileys on the Rocks... especially love the mint flavoured one.. a refreshing twist to the original mix =3


And I can only wish that I can find a Haagen Dazs   shop in Singapore that has this =x the lethal combination of Ice cream and Baileys!! Bet most of you didn't know about it =P


And I hear that they can Ice blend it for you to a shake too ^_^x oooohh sinful =x


And I have tried a few variations of this already... yet to find a really creamy one like Rocher =( ... its Bailey Truffles!!


And with all the cakes we have been eating recently.. maybe its time we really look around Singapore for a shop selling Bailey Cheesecakes!! Ate a variation of it once.. and it was creamily sinful =x


Last but no least... a must for all Baileys lovers! Not so much for the alcohol.. but more for the pretty colours~ =x Don't really see such a tall contraption in Singapore though.. its the Flaming Lamborghini!! I am just lacking half of the ingredients now... Sambuca and Curacao Blue... Do keep a lookout on those for me =P