Studying Virology... Gotta say that I get really emo at times when I'm studying on the history and details of such subjects... I guess it really dawns to me these days that... soon, I'm most probably going to be out there too.. joining a team to explore into the unknown.. and.. in times of crisis... we will be the ones at the frontlines... exposed to the risks... intentionally or unintentionally...

and looking at the lives lost in this ongoing struggle... suddenly... life seems really fragile.

*sigh*

I guess that is the cost of knowledge at times. Sacrifices are made.

Been listening to these songs over the day so far... I guess... If we live till a 100 years... 23 just seems like a 1/4 of the way there... but if we live till 50... we are almost half-way done with it.

Man, I really wanna play the piano. Always feel so envious when I see others playing it eyes closed and floating with the music.

All the best with the exams all ^_^x We'll get through it.





" I guess we're big and I guess we're small.
If you think about it man you know we got it all.
Cause we're all we got on this bouncing ball.

I love you freely. "