Recently, I bought a new desktop... haven had the time to take photos of it and stuff.. but yeah.. been spending the time "zheng-ing" the software in it..

So ta-dah~ here is a video of what I have done so far.. really excited to finally have a PC that can handle the softwares that I always wanted... my old Toshiba laptop really just didn't survive the test of time.. so yeah.. take a look at the video on desktop whoring =3



Programs used:

- Bumptop (The 3D Desktop, ask me if you are interested in the pro edition ^^x)
- Midnight Fox (The black Firefox theme)
- Gmail Button (To access gmail directly from the toolbar)
- Boost for Facebook (Allows the enlarging of photos by just mouse-over)
- Fastest Fox (Allows the infinity page view)
- Recycle Bin Tweak (To place a functional Recycle Bin in the task Bar)

And last but not least, the use of "Alt" key to hide the menu toolbar in Firefox.