Spent christmas this year at Francis' new flat ^^x... here's some of the memorable moments

Food was potluck as usual~ Sudden realisation that we all are eating less each year =S


Somehow managed to rush out my christmas shopping despite ending exams 2 days before christmas... decided to be different this year and wrapped my presents in exam papers~ oh the horror they had when they received their exam scripts =3


The weirdest gift I have ever received... its from Kenji.. and its a lamp with a balloon attached to it.. you had to blow up the balloon...


and the inflated balloon acts as the lamp.. unique I would say =3


and the most appropriate/lol gift ever... without prior notice... Ah Shaun got me a black umbrella shaped like a samurai sword... and I got Ah Shaun mini samurai chopsticks... lol'ed the look on his face when he realised the irony was priceless =3


and yes... the super duper uber long game of World of Warcraft that we played from dusk to dawn =/


but overall, another memorable night ^^x its a different feel really being over at your friend's own home... thankx Francis for the memories ^^x and congrats and well wishes for your wedding in the new year!!