600th Post. Never really expected to hit this number of posts on this blog. Thanks for all who have been reading it thus far... I hope you peepx enjoy reading it as much as I love finding and posting them =3

So much has really changed since I started this blog. Guess during this holidays I will be going through the posts from the start... to sort out some of the tags.. and yeah relive the memories.

And yeah, well, to mark the 600th post. Here's a great song I listened to quite some time back. It's just one of those songs that strike a chord within me, so yeah, enjoy it ^^x



and honestly, the song does have a different feel to it, from a girl's perspective =3



"... Cause I want to learn,
Can you save yourself?
For someone who will love,
You for you.
So many times we,
Just give it away, to someone who,
Couldn't even remember your name...

Could you save yourself for someone who,
Loves you for you,
Loves me for me
Give it away to someone who, someone who will
Cherish your name..."