Frankly, the early years of Scouting really rubbed off... and every now and then, there is that urge to wanna chill somewhere with a mini BBQ... however, most of the time, it is such a hassle... you need to get the aluminum tray, the grill, a box of charcoal (that you will probably end up throwing away half), and the dirty inconvenience of lighting it up...

Well, that's where I find the EZ Grill attractive.

Honestly, in an age of choice, I don't mind paying a premium for convenience (Regular size: USD $9.90, Party size: USD $15.50)... coz face it... I rather spend time chilling with my friends, than on all that preparation... being portable, we could store it in the boot of someone's car till use... its a great idea!



And an independent review of the EZ Grill seems to support its claims...



Well, I guess the only thing left is finding a shop in Singapore that stocks this =S... If you know of any, do leave a comment =3