Personally, I find this website truly meaningful... its entire concept is summed up by the following phrase.. yet it is something that probably few of us have ever put thought into...

for me, I've previously considered leaving all behind.. and actually packed everything up.. most of my valuables are already in metal boxes to protect them from possible wear.. and those I will take with me, are almost always with me =3

people who know me often ask, why do you carry your passport around? Well, if you are ready to leave, you would too.

" If your house was burning, what would you take with you? It's a conflict between what's practical, valuable and sentimental. What you would take reflects your interests, background and priorities. Think of it as an interview condensed into one question. "
and as you'll see, everyone's idea of value is vastly different... do you really know what you can't leave behind?