and yes, finally the new MTV is out =3

The 4th single (and incidentally my favourite).. Iridescent, is also going to be used in Transformers 3: Dark of the moon... thus the appearance of movie footages in the MTV

First off... I thought I shared what the word "Iridescent" meant

adj: displaying a spectrum of colours that shimmer and change due to interference and scattering as the observer's position changes.

in short, its similar to the "rainbow" effect seen in oil slicks and bubbles, that changes colour as you shift in perspective.

personally, I feel that as a band, LP has really matured... indeed the video is shot in the style of "The Catalyst".. both grainy and black and white with low lighting..

but in this video, there is much more imagery, moving towards that of a Creed video.. which gives fans greater expectations in their next piece ^^x

Gotta say I love how they replicated "The Last Supper" scene with just half the number through clever use of lighting =3

Music-wise, it has been my favourite piece in the new album... it does take on the style of "Leave out all the rest"... though I find the lyrics much deeper this time around.


"... Do you feel cold and lost in desperation...
... you build up hope, but failure's all you've known...
... remember all the sadness and frustration...
... and let it go... "