Been having these long breaks between lessons recently... those.. too long to slack around in the library alone... yet too short to return back to your hall for net and a nap... so been walking around and cam whoring =3

Was raining the other day....


So I had a tea as MacDonalds while waiting...


Nice hot! tea


*Pitter Splatter* *Pitter Splatter*


Into a grey sky morning...


Anyone want a bottle of Coke Zero? Have one freebie one in my fridge atm, from the CCA fair =3


After the rain...


Love the Scene...


Playing with the modes


Fluffy clouds...


Considering if this should be my new wallpaper =P


Recently, I like walking beside the fountain after classes


The cool feeling really relaxes you after a day of lectures and tutorials..


Tried the Chicken Rice at the Golden Spoon the other day... $2 seems reasonable... Boneless chicken, and you have the choice of adding vegetables and eggs... the tea was alittle crummy though... too watery...


And as the weekends draws near... it reminds me once more of the long bus queues at Boon Lay... Despite buses coming every 15 minutes, the queues just keep coming =O Makes me really feel for those chiong'ing for the bus in the mornings... I might be one of them next year =O =O