And here's alittle view of the sights on my daily walks to class...

Firstly, there are some halls that really look like condos...

I got a feeling that these are newly built...


And another look ...


And most of the other blocks just look like 4 story HDB flats or some chalets...


The nice green path that I take to class... been walking to class every morning... quite relaxing really ^_^x


And beside the path, is what I like to call Nanyang Highway... its this almost straight stretch of road that is a great racing spot after 2am...


And sadly, my block is facing the main road... F1 at my doorsteps...


A plus point about my hall would be that, secluded as we may be... (all the way to NIE)... we actually have a hidden mama shop around the corner.. closes at 9pm daily..


The view from the doorway of my second story room... in the distance is the block lounge where we gather till 2am.. when the aircon shuts off... and below is the bicycle racks...


And the sweet irony... open as it may be... or derelict as it may seem... there claims to be an eye in the sky everywhere...


And the only SBS bus that comes to my hall... been able to tell when its morning... from the sound of the buses "chionging" down the Nanyang Highway..


And yes, there is no smoking at the staircase area ONLY...


Cute antique toilets


And the lovely sound of live firing exercises across the road... the memories...


And the weird printing system at the library... you have to log onto a PC.. send your print jobs to another PC... pay at that PC with your cash card... and send it to a separate printer for printing.. thanks Shery for teaching me :p


And the queues at the printers... sometimes the jobs get messed up, and someone else kop your notes, which you paid for already.. zzzz....

Finally, an interesting sight we came across... wonder who enjoyed the FOC that much to "engrave" it to stone.