"How I wish I'd chosen darkness from cold.
How I wish I had screamed out loud,
Instead I've found no meaning."


How many times can you fall?
Apparently more than twice a day...

How many times can you break in a year?
More than 3 times the least...


"How I wish I could walk through the doors of my mind;
Hold memory close at hand,
Help me understand the years."


How do you measure the life
Of a woman or a man?
In times that he cried?
Or the way that she died?


"How I wish I could choose between Heaven and Hell.
How I wish I would save my soul.
I'm so cold from fear."


Exploding Dog:  Could this be Forever?

Exploding Dog:  I'm so sad.

"I guess it's time I run far, far away."

Emo by =lucky-loser

"Find comfort in pain,
All pleasure's the same:
It just keeps me from trouble."


Comfort Foodies for a cold night...


"I've heard what they say,
but I'm not here for trouble."


The Sad Clown by ~damngood

"It's more than just words:
it's just tears and rain."



Smile.
For me...