Been awhile since I had a drink. Stomach/Gastric problems have seriously hampered my lifestyle in the past few months. Well, here's to recovery then!

Picked up a Tiger Crystal for this chilly rainy season. Looks-wise, it really looks much like a light beer similar to Corona and such. But take a swig and you will know the difference. It does have a light refreshing taste to it, but it is the aftertaste that really sets the kick. Unlike Coronas, the aftertaste here is really rich and distinct.

As someone who had his fair share of cheap Tigers in NS to last a lifetime, I gotta say that I love the balance that Tiger Crystal has managed to achieve. Not too gassy, light tasting, not too bitter, but with a rich aftertaste.

If you have a chance, do try it. It will likely change your view of Tigers.


PS: Been trying out the Rainbowbrush app on my N9, thus the visual effect. The green tint/glow from the bottle is merely a reflection of my desktop.