Went to the PC Fair at Suntec yesterday, and boy, I must say, it is much more spacious this time around as compared to the previous years. A good idea to spread the fair over 4 levels.

Got a monitor and modem from the fair. But! The highlight of the fair has got to be the phones!! Omg. Singtel and Starhub actually slashed prices at the fair. If you need a hp, go get it at the fair!!

And I finally got the Samsung G800 that I wanted =P
$198 (with 2 year plan) - $100 (fair discount) - $50 (Student Discount) = $48.
Wheeee~!

Made the trip back to suntec just to get the phone.
Okay, maybe to also replace my Phillips monitor... but wth...

And after charging for a night, finally brought it out for its first test run.

Venue: Subway.


Met Eelin before her exam. Oh, look at the time. We are EARLY!


A snap by her, testing out the functions of the phone.


And my first shot. Love the expression. Cracked me up so much that it is my current wallpaper.
Which shows up every now and then, due to some conflict between the Singtel 3G chip, and the G800, causing the backlight to light up every 20 secs.


Forced to take a nicer shot.


And a great candit shot of her. =K I love candid shots. The joy of cam whoring.