Moving onto Taiwan Sights. Frankly, I spent most of the time chuckling at the unique sights and signs in Taiwan as we moved along. But there were also quite a few eye-openers and first times on this trip.

Was amazed and intrigued by the architecture for this building at the Zhi You Guang Chang.


Impressive looking and pleasant use of colours. Love the circular dome top, much like the Tangs Building in Singapore, only more intricate.


And the detailed carvings over such a huge structure is impressive.


Interesting poem that we came across at a temple.


Love the energy portrayed in this statue, showcased at the lobby of a hotel. Really perks up your day.


Aww.. cute monk and monk-ey


Somehow I feel that this represents me


Tea-time


You raise me up...


Never knew that Taiwanese were such Kung-Pow fans.


Nice angle


I really regret not buying this shirt back for Daniel. Oh oh oh! Struggling all on the floor!

Watching a movie in Taiwan costs 210NTZ = ~ $10SGD. Price of living is high =(


And my first hot spring experience


3 pools of different temperatures. I loved the hot one. Really soothing. I am so going to build something like that in my future home =P


And for the "shy-er" peeps, there are private pools too.


White Peacock


Journey up the mountain...


Into a secluded cafe...


Arh... the smell of freshly brewed coffee...


And some nice snacks to go along...


A taste of coffee... since a very long time...


A pity the rain prevented us from enjoying our refreshment in the serenity of the mountains.
And yes, I was almost KO'ed for the rest of that day. Dang coffee!


A glimpse of the elusive Bing Lang Xi shi.


Another snap


One final one. Didn't get to see the more exotic ones due to under-aged children on board.


The Bing Lang, or Betel Nuts. Alittle different from the Indian kind.


And they come in sets of 10 in such cute boxes.


Front of box


And the back


Love this shot. If only the road to my school or home in future was like this... *dreamy*


Vintage shot


And a nice view.