So yeah, The Rock finally returned to WWE, set for Survivor series. And I don't know about you, but I'm excited in a way of seeing The Rock again. Sure, he does look older (dang, makes me feel darn old too), and yeah the beard really adds to it, but I've never seen The Rock looking so defined. Man...

And, you just gotta love The Rock, he came from an era built by greats like Stone Cold, The Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Triple H and Mick Foley, just to name a few. It was a world of trash talk, embracing the fans, and bringing entertainment to new heights. All of them played both face and heel so well that they earned the fans respect. That is something really lacking in the WWE today. John Cena is long overdue as a heel.



For some added nostalgia, the LMAO Rock and Sock Connection.



And finally IMHO the best match ever that The Rock has ever been in - Wrestlemania 17. Feuding against Stone Cold and Mr McManaman, that match is still sends chills up my spine.