For Ms Yan who has deactivated FB for the finals and for the LULZ.

" This is my generally silly dog, Haiku, a Siberian Husky / Australian Shepherd mix (we "think") who just turned one year old.

And this was his very first ride through the car wash.

Turns out, it was a very terrifying experience :)

(No animals were harmed in the making of this video. Soon after the ordeal ended, we stopped to vacuum out the inside of the car and Hike was bouncy and happy as ever. He makes the same horrified face when I drag him into the tub for a bath, although he loves running through puddles in the rain and swimming in mud.

I wasn't planning on posting this when I filmed it, so the real background sound was of me and my mother laughing over the situation in our native language. When I replayed the video at home, I figured it was too hilarious not to upload. And then the Jaws theme music just seemed more fitting. "