Yes, another song. Particularly like this for the lyrics rather than the video... Its one of those songs.. that really speaks for you.. when you are at the end of an argument.. you are tired.. you wish.. that you could.. you know that things will change.. but love remains the same...

And the video does just that... in a guy's perspective.. when this things happen.. normally you rarely have people to speak to.. and you just try to find solace in solitude.. and despite the various calming activities he tries to perform.. that tinge of frustration.. of incompleteness shows through..

really like how the video shows that humane side without being totally vulnerable and bawling all over.. makes it so much more realistic and relatable.



Half the time the world is ending.
Truth is I am done pretending.

I never thought that I,
Had anymore to give.
Pushing me so far,
Here I am without you.