Some time back.. Nick went for a tattoo..

and I've been thinking... there has been a recent increase in tattoos amongst Singaporeans... for guys.. everywhere is alright... mostly the shoulders, arms, upper back or ears... personally for me.. if in future.. I ever come across a phrase or point in life that meant so much to me.. I would get one like this... yeah.. I prefer the minimalistic look of it =P



For girls on the other hand... I find tattoos on the lower back or around the boobs really attractive... that peek-a-boo kindda effect... especially the lower back.. since it is what the guy would spend most time seeing, coming from behind =3

well.. the great old google never fails to amaze me =x here are some interesting designs that I came across on my random search =3

Butterflies were most common...



Some cuter than others...


Some only showed in swimwear and less...


Tribal looked abit boring...


Oriental was quite woah~


Some reminded guys of the fairy tale princess she wishes to be...


Others reminded them of the big game that they were missing...


Or the WoW raids he should be doing...


Finally, some even want you to literally read off her a$$ and remember why you loved her while you are at it....


Then again... sometimes, maybe a tattoo ain't all that you can have on your lower back =x