I don't know if anyone remembers... but I do have fond memories of the McSpicy Double... How we used to have it after camps.. and how Edwin eats the patties separately...



But one day.. suddenly.. maybe the rising price of chickens with the bird flu... but MacDonalds decides that McSpicy Single was more attractive...


Though they still claimed that their single patty was as thick as the double patties combined...


And now.. out of the blue.. ZOMG.. what do I see? It's the MEGA McSpicy.. and it has double the patties as the normal McSpicy!! What a fresh new idea! I bet you never saw that coming...


Does this mean that the added cost we are paying now.. is due to the fact that we have not one.. not two.. but supposedly 4 patties? (since each patty is suppose to be doubly thick) ZOMG!! What a steal!! (insert other enthusiastic statements here)

zzz... I am lost... what is MacDonalds trying to say... which is supposedly better? Single or Double?


This is so Whoa. Literally.